Our bookshop offers a catalog of various books that is periodically updated. The bookshop database is available in French only (including genre names) and we apologize to our valued non-French-speaking customers for the unconvenience. However, the shop interface, order forms and e-mail confirmations are in English. Please read the sales and shipping conditions at the bottom of this page. Search our catalogue by using the genres list or form below.
With the form, use the Author and Title fields together or separately, or use the Keywords field. In each used field, type one or several words separated by a space (blank character).
Sales conditions for the online bookshop
Librairie Lhomme - Adam SPRL
Rue des Carmes 9
B - 4000 LiĂ¨ge
VAT: BE 0425 635 703
IBAN: BE81 3400 9036 3824
- Payement is made through money order or credit card (VISA, MasterCard, American Express). In the latter case, payment is collected via OGONE.
- All our books are guaranteed to comply to their description. Books are generally available in only one copy. All orders will be subject to an e-mail confirmation. We are committed to describing items for sale with precision and indicate clearly to potential buyers any possible damages and restorations if any. We guarantee the authenticity of the items.
- We carefully handle the packing and poststamping but we decline any responsibility regarding damage that may occur during transportation. Handling, shipping and port shall be paid by the customer.
NOTICE TO OUR CUSTOMERS
For greater convenience, the invoices may be obtained during the auction, and lots carried dice their acquittal. Regarding shipping: Goods will be shipped after full payment, the expense and risk of the buyer.
Reminder: Invoice included VAT and not deductible.
Regarding shipping: Goods will be shipped after full payment, expense and RISK OF THE BUYER.
WE CAN CHARGE OURSELF FOR PACKAGING AND SHIPPING OF LOTS FOR OUR CUSTOMERS THAT CAN NOT MOVE, TRANSPORT EXPRESS
- Books for sale are presented in a catalog with noted prices. Payment is due in advance. We require the payment of the billed amount including bought items, shipping and handling before sending over parcels. The buyer pays for bank expenses related to the transaction, and his own internet connection required to visit our website in order to buy goods.
- The impossibility to honour an order of several items because one of them appears to be out of stock does not permit the cancellation of the whole order, except if this condition was stipulated in advance.
- Parcel transportation is taken care of by a partner shipping company. No item will be delivered until we receive due payment. Waiting time for delivery may vary between 2 and 7 days. If a parcel weighs more than 5 Kg, depending on total volume of ordered items, your ordered items may be shipped in separate parcels.
- Shipping costs are expressed in Euros with all taxes included and vary according to destination country and parcel weight and size. Prices are available on request (email@example.com) because the post changes the prices every X times.
- Our contracts are governed by Belgian law. The language of our contracts is French. In case of dispute, the courts shall have jurisdiction of Liege.